With BSU-ELS Teachers

"This separation is not the end of everything, but my first step in becoming a better human being to become the best teacher for the bright future of the nation's children."

 I never imagined that I would get this extraordinary opportunity, the opportunity to learn and know other countries😊. A very rare opportunity for people to get. I am very grateful to experience this golden opportunity. It became a moment of my life like a flower blossoming that leaves a pleasant scent behind and gave a treasurable memory that even the shimmering golds nor the diamond can’t replace. I really got a lot of knowledge and valuable experiences thatremain fresh and unforgettable.

BSU Main Gate

During the SEA Teacher program, I have several motivations and goals that I want to achieve, namely:
1. I want to apply my knowledge regarding teaching methods and practicing directly in teaching.
2. I want to practice my skills in teaching, learning to manage class, managing time, and implementing effective learning processes.
3. I want to develop my teaching skills using English.
4. I want to learn about education patterns in other countries and take positive things to apply in the teaching process when I become a teacher.

When I’m Teaching about A Compound Microscope

During the teaching practice process, I learned a lot about how to plan learning well. Before carrying out the learning process, I must prepare carefully and relate to master the topic. I must determine my learning objectives, appropriate strategies to use, procedures in carrying out the learning process, planning effective learning media, until at the determination of an accurate evaluation. I also always discuss the appropriate strategies used by my friends who from the teaching department at BSU to establish a good learning plan. And all of that is outlined in a learning plan.

In carrying out the learning process, I also learned and practiced a lot about how to manage everything in the learning process. And at the end of my teaching practice, my mentor always explains his observations and gives constructive advice. There I became more aware and increasingly learning about how to carry out the learning process to be even better.

When I’m Teaching about Special Properties

After I did the practicum, I got a lot of knowledge and I learned some good ways to do when teaching. These are:
1.   I know how to organize students by being assertive and always giving strict and clear instructions.
2.     I learn and know how to manage time when carrying out the learning process.
3.     I know how to choose the right and effective method to implement an effective learning process.
4.    I learn and know how to carry out contextual learning processes and direct students into critical thinking and analysis.

When I’m Teaching Famous Scientists

For the whole, I really enjoyed and enjoyed this program. I got a lot of positive things from the results of my teaching practice. I also managed to get through the challenges of teaching, namely teaching challenges using English, the challenges of very specific subject topics to be taught, and the challenges of managing a class with very many students where there were an average of 40 students in each class. I am happy to be able to implement and respond to these challenges in accordance with what I expect and my mentors expectations.

When Sir Albert is Teaching

Regarding the learning process at BSU-ELS, I was very inspired by the learning process that always uses contextual approaches, learning that activates students, and honing students' skills in critical thinking. The discipline of teachers and students is also very good in carrying out the daily schedule of teaching and learning activities. I hope I can also implement these things in the learning process that I will later do. And my further hope is that I can be the best teacher for children who can guide and educate them to be smart children😊.

I’m with the Pupils

And lastly, I would like to thank Benguet State University and the BSU-Elementary Laboratory School for providing valuable facilities and assistance to me while carrying out my duties. I also thank you for giving me many positive experiences.

And I don't forget to thank PGSD Lambung Mangkurat University for giving me the opportunity and great trust as the only representative to attend this extraordinary program. And I say a term of love to God Almighty and my parents who have fully supported my choice.

Lastly, I would like to show a farewell video from my BSU-ELS students in which they use the Indonesian language. This will be a memory for me. Terima kasih banyak (Thank you very much).








Paalam! (See you again!)🤗🤗
Sampai jumpa lagi!

Comments