We Holded The Small Fag of Indonesia


The Indonesia flag is waving🇲🇨🇲🇨!

This time I am very happy to tell the Indonesian Independence Day celebration in the Philippines. I did not think that this year I would be celebrating our country’s Independence Day in another country. I had thought that August 17 may just become an ordinary day without celebration, but we had celebrated it with wisdom and full of emotions☺.


We are with Our Coordinator, Supervisor, and Buddies

          I am very happy because we were given the opportunity to celebrate Indonesian independence at Benguet State University. I am very grateful to Ma'am Imelda, Ma'am Jingle, and all the buddies who facilitated us to celebrate our independence day here. Without them, we will not be able to celebrate our independence with wisdom.


Indonesian Flag

At this independence celebration, we all carried Indonesian flags. Next we also sang the Indonesian national anthem, a moment of silence, and sang the Indonesian Independence Day song. Everything was very deep in our hearts. Remembering Indonesia, the place where we were forged and living. I said to myself "Indonesia🇲🇨!! We are here to bring and make your name proud, we are proud to be Indonesia☺!"

🇲🇨🇲🇨🇲🇨🇲🇨🇲🇨🇲🇨🇲🇨🇲🇨🇲🇨🇲🇨🇲🇨🇲🇨🇲🇨🇲🇨🇲🇨🇲🇨

Comments